Saturday 14 May 2016

20% off Probiotics



This week’s special discount is Probiotics! See, I am quite ‘well stocked’ for my staple supplements, but when iHerb runs specials on this supplements, I will stock a few more.



Another sale going on is the greens items! I have recently bought some Matcha powder, it’s so good!
I made ice cream out of it, and I love it!


Don’t forget to check out the weekly special’s section for great buys.

My Story:

Probiotics is one of my staple supplements, so I jumped on the opportunity and ordered some more. I had experience sever acid reflux problem (GERD) some years ago, it became so severe that I could not swallow food or liquid. The problem was eventually managed, but it never really go away. It was kind of ‘dormant’ for a few years and then came back with a vengeance. When it returned, I was not able to digest solid or more ‘dense’ food by mid-day (I suspect that the digestive system was worn out by mid-day), so it was quite annoying when meeting with friends or when holidaying as I was missing out on many food choices. Probiotics have been keeping my reflux problem at bay.






I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.

Happy Smart Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment