Sunday 5 February 2017

Neocell Super Collagen vs Quamtrax Collagen


One of my staple products from iHerb is the Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g) Powder. I believe it has some great beauty benefits, but I am using it primarily for my degenerative discs which I am suffering from at a young age. 

It is the only product that helps with my chronic and depilating back pain. I have been recommending this to many friends and have received many positive feedbacks for should pain and other chronic joint pains. 

When I arrived in Denmark, importing from the US becomes too expensive, so I sourced for an alternative - Quamtrax Collagen. Unfortunately, it pales in every aspects in comparison to Neocell Super Collagen. 

Quamtrax collagen has a very fishy scent which is hard for me to ignore, it does not do the magic for my back either, so I decide to go back with Neocell. 

Many people reviewed that their nails or hair become stronger after consuming Neocell, I don’t really know about that, since my nails have always been quite strong, and I take care of my hair. It is supposed to do some good for the skin too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment