Saturday 25 March 2017

Skin & Lab Bio Activating Essence vs Mizon Water Volume EX Essence

The first treatment essence that I used was SKII, it didn’t work out so well for me. I have hyper sensitive skin, and the SKII essence worked briefly for me, and then it not only stopped working, but it worked against me. 

I have been using Skin & Lab bio activating essence for a couple of years now, and I love it to bits! It prepares the skin to take in other skin products and my skin really freshens up. 

It could be my imagination, but I think my eye lashes and brows become healthier and longer too - I do pat over my eyes with this, but not with the Mizon’s because I find the Mizon’s essence drying out my eyes area.


I was out of the bio activating essence and thought of giving something else a try. My other favourite Korean skincare brand is Mizon. It’s inexpensive, but the snail cream really works wonders for me. After reading much raved reviews on this Water Volume Ex first essence, I decide to give it a try. 

I can’t say that I love this more or even equally as compared to the Skin & Lab essence. It’s not bad, but it definitely doesn’t perform better as well.

Buy Skin & Lab Bio Activating Essence, shipping to --

Buy Mizon Water Ex First Essence, shipping to --

No comments:

Post a Comment