Thursday 21 April 2016

Extra 20% off Beauty Products!




Ends Wednesday, April 27th, at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. Extra discount will be seen in the shopping cart.I always stock up when iHerb runs specials on beauty products or my staple products. Absolutely buy:



I am not a zealous fan, but I do buy some items from EcoTools:

These are my go-to, but I’m sure you may have different likes. Go through the list!
I am working to meet all the assignments deadlines and stay on top of lectures and tutorials, but I am dying to review a product range that I have started to use. Perhaps in 2 weeks’ time, I hope.



I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.



Happy Smart Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment