Sunday 20 March 2016

A Path of Light Lavender Shea Butter Hand Cream


Whether you are working in an airconditioned office or living in a dryer climate country, handcream is something we cannot live without.

I love how lovely scent of this hand cream - although it can also smell a little like plastic, I feel that lavender almost always leave a subtle plastic after smell - and it's so moisturizing yet easily absorbed quickly!

I also bought the Sea Buckthorn scent, but I prefer the lavender better. 


I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.

Happy Smart Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment