Sunday 20 March 2016

Bentonite Clay Powder




This is different from the European clay powder that I posted earlier. The european clay powder is superfine and easy to mix. This bentonite powder clumps easily, but it's great for other purposes. 

Tip: Google for bentonite clay benefits and you will see an endless list of benefits about this powder. 

Bentonite powder is used in many of our cleansing products already. I am using this externally only, specially to treat oily scalp problem, and also as body mask for quick overall skin detox (only when I have lots of time).



I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.



Happy Smart Shopping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment