Sunday 20 March 2016

Natural Teeth Whitening Paste




So, I saw many videos about teeth whitening paste using natural ingredients. I have most of them, and so I decided to try it out. 


Instruction:
Mix baking soda (1/8 tsp), coconut oil (1/8 tsp - melted) and turmeric powder (1/4 tsp), and a few drops of peppermint oil. Mix till you achieve a thick paste consistency. 

Use the paste like you would with your regular toothpaste, but let the paste sit for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse. Use your regular toothpaste to brush thoroughly.

Note: Turmeric stains sink bowl and towels, so you want to be sure that you rinse any area clean, and use a dark colored towel or make sure you have rinsed your mouth thoroughly.

Result: I have only used twice, so I can't say if it works, but there have been raved reviews all over the internet! I was needing some dental works. I am going to resume this whitening paste soon. 



I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.



Happy Smart Shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment